Teeth- an important role in personality
2) The other way round is they join personality development classes which give them a wonderful experience and exposure to the outside world. Not only this, they start preparing for getting themselves groomed by going to the beauty parlors and getting their hair cuts done, a good facial and of course good clothes which finally adds up to the personality of a person.
It is said that “First Impression Is the Last Impression”.
Healthy teeth build confidence
1)The first impression that one seeks is when you are about to approach the person, the way you are dressed along with your personality and the way you walk is the best way to analyze a person.
2) He gives an immense impression to the other person when you look smart having a dashing personality in you. Not only the other person judges you but even you yourself will feel confident about yourself especially at the time you have to approach a person that could be for any reason either an interview or a meeting or an admission in a college.
3) Healthy person are the most suitable ones to do anything such as various sports activities. In case you are so fat and bulgy than you can not even walk easily. Obesity sticks fast to the lazy people. Yes it is true. If you just sit at home and keep on eating than what comes out is your visible fat. Your this extra fat will give you trouble one day. And then you would think that it was better to take precautions earlier.
Similarly, in the case of teeth, it is said that one has to take proper care of them so that they remain solid throughout your life and you don’t face any kind of problem in your later age.
Tips for keeping your teeth healthy are:
- One should at least brush his teeth twice a day so that he may not get affected by cavity.
- One should at least visit a dentist after every six months.
- Milk products should be taken in a high quantity so that teeth remains fit throughout your life.
- Usage of too cold product and too hot product should be avoided.
- Should wash your teeth after every meal to avoid cavity.